TERMS AND CONDITIONSENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
- This Competition (the “Competition”) is conducted by GOLFNOW, LLC (ABN 31 890 543 427) of Level 32, 580 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia, telephone number: 1300 348 019 (“Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and all rules (“T&Cs”). If you submit an entry, or read the T&Cs and thereafter take any steps howsoever with respect to submitting an entry, or otherwise participate in this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
- The Competition is only open to eligible entrants being individuals who are permanent residents of Australia and who have a GolfNow.com.au account (the “Entrants”). The Competition is not open to officers, directors, management or employees of the Promoter or an employee of any related corporations or agencies of the Promoter or any other company or person associated with the Promoter, including family members.
- The Competition starts at 00:01am AEST on 4 May and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 1 June 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win the Main Prize and the Weekly Prize, Entrants must make a booking on GolfNow.com.au or via the GolfNow AU app within the Competition Period (“Qualifying Booking”). Where a Qualifying Booking is subsequently cancelled by the Entrant, such a booking will be null and void as a Qualifying Booking.
- Any Qualifying Booking made within the Competition Period would give the Entrant one (1) entry into the Competition. There is no limit on the number of entries an Entrant can have, the any tee times purchase.
- Entries are on a one (1) per booking basis and not on the number of tee times purchasing within a single booking.
- Only Qualifying Bookings within the Qualifying Booking Dates set out at paragraph 16 will give the Entrant an entry into the Weekly Prize Draw. In order to be in a chance of winning any subsequent Weekly Prize, the Entrant must make another Qualifying Booking within the Eligible Booking Dates. For completeness, any Qualifying Booking made within the Competition Period, gives the Entrant an entry to win the Main Prize.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- The Main Prize of the Competition is a TaylorMade USPGA Tour Bag (“Main Prize”).
- In addition to the Main Prize, depending on the when each Entrant made an Qualifying Booking, each Entrant will also be included into a Weekly Prize Draw to win one (1) dozen TaylorMade Golf Balls (“Weekly Prize”). There will be ten (10) Weekly Prize winners in each Weekly Prize Draw. When the Qualifying Booking was made depends which Weekly Prize Draw the Entrant will be eligible to win a Weekly Prize.
- The total prize pool value is $3,000AUD.
- A winner of the Main Prize and/or Weekly Prize, hereafter defined as “Winners” unless the context provides otherwise.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all Entrants received within the Competition Period, by computer randomisation.
- The Winner of the Main Prize will be selected after 1:00 pm AEST on 30 May 2022. The Winners will be notified before 1:00 pm AEST 1 June 2022.
- The Winners of the Weekly Prize will be selected as follows:
|Week||Eligible Bookings Dates||Prize Draw (all after 1:00pm AEST)||Winner notified (before 1:00pm AEST)|
|1||4-10 May||17 May||20 May|
|2||11-17 May||24 May||27 May|
|3||18-24 May||31 May||6 June|
|4||25 May - 1 June||7 June||10 June|
- Winners will be notified via the email and/or telephone number associated with their GolfNow.com.au account. (“Winner Notification”).
- If the Promoter is unable to make contact with the Winner within twenty four (24) hours of the Promoter giving the Winner Notification, the Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Prize (Main Prize or Weekly Prize as applicable) will be re-awarded.
- Entries not fully complying with these T&Cs may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these T&Cs, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these T&Cs as if the discarded entry had not been received.
- The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter, the Promoter’s agents for the Competition for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a Winner from winning a Prize.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Main Prize or Weekly Prizes (or a part thereof) it shall not:
- be liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage (including costs, loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
- be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- Making a Qualifying Booking and subsequently cancelling the booking, shall void the entry and will not be counted.
- Nothing in these T&Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these T&Cs;
- any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or
- use of or taking of the Prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Competition but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Competition and these T&Cs are governed by the laws in force the laws of each of the relevant State authorities in Australia. Each Entrant hereby submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each of the relevant State in Australia, for the resolution of any issue, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with the Competition and these T&Cs.